Tuesday, October 16, 2012

15 Halloween Kid Crafts

Now that we are in the second half of October we are pretty much in full Halloween mode. I'm planning a "Not-So-Scary" Monster Mash and just trying to do some fun Halloween stuff with the kids. So This week I have a few great ideas picked out that look fun to do and yummy to eat and thought I'd share with you all. 

 
 And since snow has been in our forecast lately, and we are starting to do more indoor activities, I thought today I'd start off by sharing fifteen different Halloween Crafts for Kids. Some of them are hands on for your toddler or pre-schooler, some for kids a little older, and some you will just want to help with and join in on the fun with them.




















Enjoy! It sure was fun finding all these great ideas, I can't wait to do some of them ourselves!
 Do you have a favorite Halloween craft you like to do with your kids?



If you are just starting to follow along in my Halloween Party Planning Series, Welcome!
Here are the links to the other posts:


Linking up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...